the jazz authority; random dubiously zappy rants about 'the musicians music'.: SO MUCH TO DO, SO LITTLE TIME !!!

Thursday, April 28, 2005

SO MUCH TO DO, SO LITTLE TIME !!!

Well, I always have been ambitious, and I don't like to let people down, so I'm not going to say just how many tunes I plan to post here. I have an extensive collection of hard to find charts and hope that they can be of use to someone out there. I might get to posting one or two a week. In fact, if I could post more than one at a time I'd upload a whole whack of 'em right now.

Anyways, I should mention that if you mention that there is sheet music here to the wrong person they may get paranoid and try to shut it down. Or maybe I'm paranoid.

At least these are original tunes ;-)

Who'd have a problem with me posting low res jpegs of my own version of non-copyrighted public domain tunes?

Eh?!? lol

-- Find more sheet music at 8notes.
-- And the amazing mutopia project. <--- now dig that site!!!
-- And lots of sheet music sites (some free) listed here .
-- Yeah, so I'm lazy. Go here if you want a basic jazz theory and improv primer.

I got off topic. Who cares.
Later.

No comments: