the jazz authority; random dubiously zappy rants about 'the musicians music'.: Me and my Mark VI

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Me and my Mark VI


Cameron W Posted by Hello

So this is me. I had a relative take this image with a 3.2 megapixel camera. I did some touchups with Adobe Photoshop and ended up with a good quality image that was printable at a size of 8x10. This is just a low res copy that I used above for my bio pic, but I thought I'd put it here and ask if anyone else has done any do-it-yourself bio projects that turned out to be successful. That includes home recording demo CD jobs - what hardware/software has everyone used? I found a great audio program for free on the net called 'Audacity'. If you need a good audio recording and editing program you should check it out. http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

No comments: