the jazz authority; random dubiously zappy rants about 'the musicians music'.: Two and a half weeks left!

Friday, January 06, 2006

Two and a half weeks left!

Two and a half weeks left and I'm very busy with the campaign. I've been participating in forums and debates, putting up lawn signs (to later be collected and re-used ;-) and canvassing throughout my riding, which is very big.

As a Green Party candidate I'm being received surprisingly well out here in southern Alberta. People are excited about our platform when they find out that the Green Party has a platform that covers all issues, and is socially progressive, fiscally conservative, and ecologically focussed. Yes, that was a bit of political promotion there, but hey, it's my blog.

I'll be back at the music posts after the election is over (Jan23). GO VOTE!!!

I had a new years gig and late in the night (early morning) a couple of girls came up on the stage to sing, and one of them grabbed the mic and turned to me and said, "hey everybody, here is your Green Party candidate! Vote Green! Wooooo!!!". Funny.






No comments: