the jazz authority; random dubiously zappy rants about 'the musicians music'.: Jazz on Star Choice Satellite Cable

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Jazz on Star Choice Satellite Cable

"Invest yourself in everything you do. There’s fun in being serious."
- Thelonious Monk
If you are looking for a new cable service provider and live in North America where Star Choice satellite cable is available, I recommend trying this company. I live in a valley where FM radio doesn't penetrate, so I do my radio listening on my satellite radio.
The jazz played on one of the 'galaxie radio' channels is mostly current canadian artists, and good ones too. They have other channels with classic 'jazz masters', and a cheezy easy listening jazz-rock.
Supposedly they may get the Cool TV channel for subscription soon. I hound them weekly to see if it's available.
Anyways, forget Shaw, Bell, and any others. Star Choice has wicked programing, good features and good rates. I get basic cable with radio for $26.00 CDN a month!
L8R
Q: If you were out in the woods, who would you trust for directions, an in-tune tenor sax player, an out-of-tune tenor sax player, or Santa Claus?
A: The out-of-tune sax player! You were hallucinating the other two.

No comments: