the jazz authority; random dubiously zappy rants about 'the musicians music'.: Less Posts... For Now

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Less Posts... For Now

Well, my R&B band is done for the summer. The lead guitarist is also a palaeontologist and he's off to China for a month to go fossil hunting. It'll do the band some good to have a break - one can only play Mustang Sally & Chain Of Fools so many times...
I'm getting back into a regular practice routine, even while work is getting busy. I work in the tourism industry and the summer is hard core. I look forward to getting some new stuff under my fingers.
What this all means is that I'll be posting less frequently here and at my forum(s). If you'd like you may contact me directly, or just post as usual and eventually I'll get around to responding.
So, look around in my archives, make some posts, try my links, and don't be a stranger!!!
Cameron

No comments: